3. Also, Naomi Ruth Cohen Institute for for Mental Health Education reserves the right to update this policy at any time without notice, so we suggest that you regularly review it.
What information is collected on naomicoheninstitute.org?
When you visit naomicoheninstitute.org, we may ask you to provide personal information in connection with various opportunities and activities available at naomicoheninstitute.org. By “personal information,” we mean information that is (a) collected in the course of your use of naomicoheninstitute.org and (b) identifiable to you or that allows you to be identified. Personal information requested might include, for example, your name, email address, telephone number or, where identifiable to you, other information such as your zip code, fax number, employer, place of employment or title. If you desire to review or correct the personal information that you provide, please contact us at the email address provided below. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, please note that ideas, proposals, inventions, product and/or service modifications, methodologies, suggestions or similar communications are not treated as private or confidential under this Privacy Statement.
Automatic or Navigational Information
When you visit naomicoheninstitute.org, we may capture certain information automatically (even if you do not voluntarily provide us with personal information, or in addition to personal information that you do provide), including your Internet protocol address, browser type, time and date of access and pages accessed, linking information, click stream, page visits, page views, web site log files. If such navigational information becomes identifiable to you, it will be deemed personal information. We reserve the right to match navigational information with personal information and thereby to transform such navigational information into personal information. Navigational information that is transformed into personal information will be used for the purposes identified in this policy.
How does Naomi Ruth Cohen Institute for for Mental Health Education use information collected on naomicoheninstitute.org?
We generally use personal information collected on naomicoheninstitute.org for the following purposes: to advise you of opportunities available on our site or elsewhere, to respond to requests for information about events or opportunities, to provide information about the proper use or misuse of naomicoheninstitute.org; to provide you with an opportunity to register for certain services, programs, events and associations; to provide you with an opportunity to apply for certain jobs; to process technical or administrative issues or to communicate regarding those issues; to conduct research and surveys; to provide other information that might be of interest to you; to improve or otherwise adjust our services;, and to provide to third parties anonymous information regarding our educational services and community generally.
What about cookies?
Under what circumstances does Naomi Ruth Cohen Institute for for Mental Health Education disclose or transfer personal information to others?
We transfer to third parties and/or release to the public certain aggregate information (for example about the visiting habits of our visitors generally or of groups of our visitors), but that information will not contain information that identifies you and therefore is not personal information. There are circumstances where we will transfer and/or disclose to third parties personal information. Those circumstances are as follows, except as may limited by applicable law:
Subsidiaries and Affiliates. Naomi Ruth Cohen Institute for for Mental Health Education will transfer personal information to any subsidiaries and corporate affiliates.
Naomi Ruth Cohen Institute for for Mental Health Education Consultants and Service Providers. Naomi Ruth Cohen Institute for for Mental Health Education may disclose personal information to third party consultants and service providers (such as providers of hosting and support services) to the extent that they require access to our databases, or the information contained in our databases, to service Naomi Ruth Cohen Institute for for Mental Health Education and naomicoheninstitute.org.
Naomi Ruth Cohen Institute for for Mental Health Education’s Security. Naomi Ruth Cohen Institute for for Mental Health Education reserves the right to release personal information when we believe that the law requires us to do so or when we believe it is necessary to protect and/or enforce the rights, property interests, or safety of Naomi Ruth Cohen Institute for for Mental Health Education, our users naomicoheninstitute.org or others.
Reorganization or Sale of Naomi Ruth Cohen Institute for for Mental Health Education. In the event that Naomi Ruth Cohen Institute for for Mental Health Education is merged with or becomes part of another organization, or in the event that Naomi Ruth Cohen Institute for for Mental Health Education is sold or it sells all or substantially all of its assets, the information you provide will be one of the transferred assets.
As Otherwise Allowed by Law. We may transfer personal information to third parties where, notwithstanding this policy, we are expressly authorized by applicable law to do so.
How do you keep my information secure?
Although we cannot guarantee impenetrability of our servers, we have attempted to establish and implement reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. In the event that our security system is breached, we will attempt to notify you as soon as possible.
Who do I contact if I have questions?
If you have any comments, questions or concerns regarding this Privacy Statement or Naomi Ruth Cohen Institute for for Mental Health Education’s privacy practices at naomicoheninstitute.org, please contact us at 800.747.8367 or 312.467.8600.
Terms and Conditions of Use
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
1. Introduction and Agreement to Be Bound. This website is operated by Naomi Ruth Cohen Institute for for Mental Health Education (“Naomi Ruth Cohen Institute for for Mental Health Education”). These Terms and Conditions govern naomicoheninstitute.org (the “Website”) and you agree to the Terms and Conditions by using the Website
2. Modification of Terms. Naomi Ruth Cohen Institute for for Mental Health Education reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time. You will be responsible for reviewing and complying with these Terms and Conditions periodically in the event that they are modified.
4. License. Naomi Ruth Cohen Institute for for Mental Health Education grants you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive license (i) to access the Website, and (ii) while accessing the Website, to view Materials displayed on the Website for your personal internal business use, and for no other purpose. You are also granted a limited non-exclusive license to print a copy of any portion of the contents of the Website for your personal internal use and no other purpose. Before making copies of downloadable items, you will destroy existing copies of such items in your possession or control. For purposes of these User Terms, “Materials” means any text, data compilations, photographs, software, data instruction packets, graphics, illustrations, artwork, video, music, sound, and any other contents of the Website.
5. Intellectual Property.
Copyright. Naomi Ruth Cohen Institute for for Mental Health Education retains all right, title and interest on behalf of itself and (where applicable) its third party suppliers and/or business partners to Materials. You acknowledge and agree that ownership of Materials resides in Naomi Ruth Cohen Institute for for Mental Health Education, and agree not to challenge, directly or indirectly, Naomi Ruth Cohen Institute for for Mental Health Education’s ownership (or that of its suppliers and/or business partners) in and to the Materials. You agree to indemnify and hold Naomi Ruth Cohen Institute for for Mental Health Education harmless from any unauthorized use of the Materials by you or caused by you. The Materials are protected by copyright and/or other laws in both the United States and elsewhere.
Trademarks. You acknowledge and agree that any name, logo, trademark, or servicemark contained on this Website is owned or licensed by Naomi Ruth Cohen Institute for for Mental Health Education or our suppliers and/or business partners and may not be used by you without prior written approval. Nothing contained on this Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on this Website without the written permission of Naomi Ruth Cohen Institute for for Mental Health Education or such third party that may own the Trademark displayed on this Website. Your use of any of these materials is prohibited unless specifically provided for on this Website. Any unauthorized use of these materials may subject you to penalties or damages, including but not limited to those related to violation of trademarks, copyrights, privacy, and publicity rights.
6. Prohibited Conduct. Except as permitted under the Terms and Conditions or where a prohibition is contrary to applicable law, copying, storing, displaying, reproducing, distributing, marketing, selling, licensing, sublicensing, publishing or creating derivative works of any Materials is expressly prohibited without the prior written permission from Naomi Ruth Cohen Institute for for Mental Health Education or the copyright holder identified in the individual contents copyright notice. You agree that the Materials may not be reverse engineered, disassembled, decompiled, or retransmitted in any way through any medium or otherwise translated into any language or computer language. You will not use the Materials or naomiruthcoheninstitute.org in any manner that violates the law or the rights of any other person. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, or other such programmatic or automatic device, including but not limited to automated dial-in or inquiry devices, to obtain information from this Website or otherwise monitor or copy the Materials. You are expressly prohibited from framing or linking or otherwise using or displaying the Website in such a manner so that it appears to be part of your own or someone else’s website. You shall not deep link to any page on the Website or otherwise link in a manner that bypasses the Website home page. You agree not to propose ideas, concepts, methods or techniques for new or proposed services or products through the Website. By doing so, you hereby grant to Company a perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, unrestricted, non-exclusive, royalty free license to use the content of such communication in any manner whatsoever.
7. Submissions. Any ideas, copy, proposals, inventions, product and/or service modifications, methodologies, suggestions or similar communications you transmit to the Website by electronic mail or otherwise is, and will be treated as, nonconfidential and nonproprietary. Any such materials becomes the property of Naomi Ruth Cohen Institute for for Mental Health Education and may be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, Naomi Ruth Cohen Institute for for Mental Health Education is free to use any ides, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
8. Disclaimer. THE WEBSITE AND THE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. Naomi Ruth Cohen Institute for for Mental Health Education AND ITS SUPPLIERS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY OR THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. Naomi Ruth Cohen Institute for for Mental Health Education AND ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO WARRANTIES TO YOU ABOUT OR FOR THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE WEBSITE OR THE MATERIALS OR ABOUT OR FOR THE INFORMATION SYSTEMS, SOFTWARE AND FUNCTIONS MADE ACCESSIBLE BY OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR THE MATERIALS, OR ABOUT OR FOR ANY SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF SENSITIVE INFORMATION. Naomi Ruth Cohen Institute for for Mental Health Education DOES NOT WARRANT TO YOU THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE MATERIALS WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE, THAT LOSS OF DATA WILL NOT OCCUR, OR THAT THE MATERIALS OR THE WEBSITE SERVERS ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES, CONTAMINANTS OR OTHER HARMFUL ITEMS. IF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE MATERIALS RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR DATA, Naomi Ruth Cohen Institute for for Mental Health Education IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS.
9. Limitation of Liability. YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND THE MATERIALS IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, SHALL Naomi Ruth Cohen Institute for for Mental Health Education AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OR DAMAGES FOR WORK STOPPAGE OR INTERRUPTION, FOR LIABILITY OR INJURY TO THIRD PERSONS, OR FOR ECONOMIC, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY DAMAGES FOR ANY LOSS OF BUSINESS, DATA, GOODWILL, PROFITS, SAVINGS, OR SOFTWARE) RESULTING IN ANY WAY FROM YOUR OR ANY OTHER PERSON’S USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE OR THE MATERIALS, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT Naomi Ruth Cohen Institute for for Mental Health Education IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
10. Third Party Sites. THE WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES, BUT SUCH LINKS ARE PROVIDED SOLELY AS A CONVENIENCE TO YOU. Naomi Ruth Cohen Institute for for Mental Health Education IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF LINKED THIRD-PARTY SITES AND DOES NOT ENDORSE, SUPPORT, OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE CONTENT OR ACCURACY OF MATERIALS ON SUCH THIRD-PARTY WEB SITES. IF YOU DECIDE TO ACCESS LINKED THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK.
11. Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Naomi Ruth Cohen Institute for for Mental Health Education, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries and their officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your negligence or from your breach of the Terms and Conditions.
12. Dispute Resolution. The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Illinois without regard to the conflicts of laws principles thereof. In the event of litigation, the parties agree to submit irrevocably to the state and federal courts located in Cook County, Illinois and to raise no objections to the venue of such courts. The parties agree that in the event of any suit or proceeding brought by one party against the other, the party prevailing therein shall be entitled to payment from the other party hereto of its reasonable attorney’s fees.
13. Severability. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court or tribunal having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of the Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
14. Waiver. No waiver of any term of the Terms and Conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term.
15. Assignment. Naomi Ruth Cohen Institute for for Mental Health Education may assign its rights and duties under the Terms and Conditions to any party at any time without notice to you. Your rights and duties under the Terms and Conditions are not assignable by you without consent of Naomi Ruth Cohen Institute for for Mental Health Education.
16. Termination. Naomi Ruth Cohen Institute for for Mental Health Education may terminate your use or rights to access to any or all portions of the Terms and Conditions and the Materials for any reason or no reason at all. Paragraphs 5-16 and any section which by its terms and nature are meant to survive termination of the Terms and Conditions, shall survive its termination.
(last changed/updated: July 20, 2021)